Thursday, March 6, 2008

WHAT THE...??!?!?!

It's Sunday Family Dinner and it's at TSAnnie's house this week.
Imagine my horror when, in the middle of dinner, I look up
at the ceiling over our kitchen table and see the below images!!!
SFD's are just that - family affairs - and totally G rated...
Well! I guess not this week!

(Of course, another explanation could be that TSannie's
mind is totally in the gutter...she sees things...sexshul things...)

Either explanation, I'm squackin' horrificationally!! - xoTSannie

~~~

Here's mine

xxoo, MPM

~~~~

Here's Mine!
I'm just sayin'
~~~

Yep...I sure can see how you two see sexshul things in your pictures, too. Yep...I really can see that...yep! (That was written at 12 noon today)

(It is now 3:00pm and I have just had a quite startling revelation!):
OOOOOHHHHH!! NOW I get it! (Takes some of us (that would be me) longer than others. I guess my mind IS in the gutter...(sigh))

WAIT!! Where's that picture, WHERE'S THAT PICTURE??? Must immediately replace those first two pics above - I also have one of my very own, just like MPM and jules do! We are so lucky, we three!

~~~

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I guess we all see dicks in a different light. Just sayin'

Jules said...

One gals dick is another gals________

Mental P Mama said...

shadow on the ceiling....