Monday, March 3, 2008

March is List Month

  • Eggplant
  • Mussels
  • Elisabeth Hasselback on The View
  • Bad manners
  • The people in front of you on a plane who put their seat all the way back
  • Snoring
  • Vermouth
  • Sweet pickles
  • Sweating for no reason
  • Flannel sheets
  • Sandy spinach
  • Narcissists

What could these be??? Things I don't like??

Just annoyed and squackin' MPM

~~~


  • blue cheese
  • cilantro
  • the word cutlet
  • the word martyr
  • cigarette breath
  • flannel sheets
  • non-cotton socks
  • the rats in NYC underground parking garages
  • judgmental people
  • religious zealots
  • having my cuticles pushed back - makes me nauseous
Hmmm.......that's all I can think of.....squacks and kisses, TSAnnie

~~~

  • Luv handles
  • Farting dogs
  • Pious people
  • 1st grade homework
  • Remembering to water plants
  • Men when they get sick
  • People who consistently top your story
  • Rehab
  • Therapy

I'm just sayin'
Jules

No comments: