Friday, February 22, 2008

Group Meme

Okay girls, I've been tagged by Noble Pig for a meme similar to the one on my blog today. Only I'm changing the rules because I'm sick with a fever, and I am just doing it this way. Mkay? We have the regular meme rules, but I think we should list our crushes from way back when. So here are mine:
  • John Denver--all time best crush. I wanted to be Annie.
  • Wayne Rogers--M*A*S*H. I met him at a Red Lobster when he was in Nashville for a tennis event. Too cool.
  • Lee Majors--not bionic, but Heath Barkley from The Big Valley. I really don't believe this needs any explanation.
  • Chad Everett--Hello? Medical Center? He was with Wayne at the Red Lobster. I still have the paper with their autographs on it.

That's good, now Jules and Annie will squack about their crushes.

Love, MP Mama

~~~~

Good Morning (California time), Miss Lala - so very sorry to hear you're under the weather, although it certainly got your mental juices flowing this morning! Feel better before you vacation! If I were home I'd bring you a big hot steaming mug of chamomile tea....with a healthy shot of Meyers rum in it.

On to the meme. Secret crushes - my all-time biggest secret crush is no contest. No contest at all. Matter of fact, I still have a teensy tinesy secret crush on him (don't tell!).

  • Kurt Russell. All time favorite favorite. It started with Disney films - his role in Mosby's Marauders sealed my undying Kurt crush. Tombstone prolonged it. That Goldie girl has good taste!
  • Kevin Corcoran. Just look at that face! How could any young girl of the '60's not fall for that face?!? (Toby Tyler, Old Yeller & Swiss Family Robinson sealed it for me.)
  • Tommy Kirk. He and Kevin starred in Old Yeller, Swiss Family Robinson, The Shaggy Dog together. He was the cutest!
  • Illya Kuryakin. Oh. My. God! The British James Dean. I dreamed of this man. I loved this man. My tastes have changed. He's not pretty any more. He's old...like me.
  • Sam Elliot & Tom Selleck. The Sacketts together. Sam in Tombstone, Tom in Magnum, P.I. (sigh).
####
Ok Squack Squad here our my McDreamy's of my youth and beyond..In no particular order....I just sigh......




Michael Cole a.k.a. Pete from the Mod Squad--Too cool for rules


Harrison Ford...Indie makes me knees quiver




Kenny Loggins...Return to Pooh Corner and take me with....


Robert Redford...scruffy face and all


Bruce Springsteen a.k.a. the Boss...Born to run!




And, of course we cannot forget that rugged hunk...
Marlboro Man..and I'm not talkin' PW's version


Just a squack down memory lane...Jules

3 comments:

Flea said...

Secret crushes - Remington Steele, the fourth Doctor Who (Tom Baker), Bruce Willis in Moonlighting, Venus Flytrap on WRKP, Frank Langella. I think that's it. Yes, I'm very old. And no, smocking makes no money. Been there. Tried that. But thanks!

Mental P Mama said...

Ohhhh Remington Steele!

Anonymous said...

Ann I'm right there with you...Sam Elliot in "Road House"...now thats yummy!!!!!