Sunday, February 17, 2008

When One Squack Is Away.......http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

The Squacks Left Behind Still Play!

This time Jules & Annie shared giggles with MentalM's good buddies,
that sasser and her sassee, Martha and Sal, pictured above.

Miss LaLa decided to leave us to go on an adventure with her two 16 year olds, (which we're sure we'll be reading about over at the MP Chronicles) , so they could visit various and sundry college campuses and relative's houses...the NERVE of her! On the other hand, we certainly did not wait for her return to have us some fun! Hmmm...Annie's leaving tomorrow for sunny (pleeaaasee????) California...hmmmm....she just BETS those other two Squackers go
and have themselves a good old time without her!
Hmmm.... Just squackin! xoTSannie & Jules

P. S. That's Jules' leg there on the left...I do not know what she was doing...

~~~
Hey! You can't have them. Although we did have some fine adventure-type activities on our college trip, I like my S and M times. They are fun! And she never, ever sasses him. Ever.
Squazz would like me to follow suit, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Sorry Squazz.
Have fun Annie! Remember...I'll be in Mexico when you return from Cali. Try not to miss me. Squacks and kisses, MPM
~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sal looks all deer in the headlights to me...