Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Oscaren'ts

I'm over at Jules' house trying trying trying to watch the Oscars. It cannot be done. Must. Change. Channel. NOW!

Never has this show been worser, awfuler, boringer, grosser, stupidester......get my drift??

It is SQUAWFUL!
xoTSannie

~~~~~

I would rather do a crossword puzzle with my Lovey ...yikes!
jules


~~~~~~~~~
Umm...excuse me...I'm becoming a bit perturbed here.....
well, actually a LOT perturbed here...for cryin' out loud, Jules....

You'd rather do A CROSSWORD PUZZLE WITH YOUR LOVEY
???????
HAVE YOU TOTALLY LOST YOUR MIND???????
O MY GOD!!!!
QUICK, MentalM, WE MUST STAGE AN INTERVENTION!!!!
xoxo
TSannie, squackin' fretful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ummm. Sorry, I'm in Cabo. Can't be the least bit bothered.
xoxo, MPM

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

Ummmm. Here in Mexico, I'm too challenged to edit. What I'm saying is that the whole thing is in Spanish, and I don't parlez espanol. But, as I said, I'm in Cabo. I saw part of the show. It bit.