Saturday, February 16, 2008

What's In Your Purse?

We're squackin' on and on about the crap we schlep all over tarnation.


Mental P Mama has a bunch of good stuff in hers: Wallet with three dollars, credit card wallet, three pairs of reading glasses. Fancy sunglasses getting all scratched because the case is too big to tote around. Altoids cinnamon gum--curiously cinnamon-y. Tweezers and magnifying mirror because the light is really good when you're out driving around.... About 10 tissues in varying states of use. Chapstick and Dior Addict lipstick because I am, well, addicted to it. Phone. Three paper clips. A crumpled deposit slip. An old grocery list that I forgot to take into the store.

~~~


Jules here -
That's my stuff...all the essentials...but of course!
















###


Hmmm......I'll be dumping out my bag a little later.....TSannie

It's now a little later - two days later - got sidetracked there, 'scuse me!! I've dumped it all out and the only thing I can say is it ain't pretty...matter of fact it's downright embarrassing the amount of crapola that's in there!

In no particular order: 4 lip sticks/glosses (I like a layered look); 2 bottles of eye drops, one for pink eye (that was so delightful), one for allergy eyes; 1 eye shadow pack for those times I want to get ~fancy~; 3 containers of dental floss (for my 3 sets of teeth - all real, no dentures here...yet); 1 mascara; 3 breath sprays/strips/mints (one can never be too cautious about the horrors of bad breath); a pretty pin I didn't know was in there and am pleased it's not broken from being in the bowels of my bag; 5 barrettes and such to hold back my hair that I just got cut so can't use any of them; a hair brush; 3 different sets of keys - all very important I'm sure; 1 work id; 11 pens, pencils or highlighters...why?; $7.42 in change (and I wonder why my shoulder hurts); a South Beach Peanut Butter Power Bar - always prepared here - it's the Girl Scout in me; small 2008 appointment calendar with absolutely nothing written in it; wallet with absolutely no money in it; digital camera - I don't leave home without it; and finally, 1000's of papers, be they receipts, lists, mail, notes-to-self, whatever - and the saddest of which is the score card from our last bridge game......it confirms I lost abysmally. That's about it, but GUESS WHAT??? I now have a very clean purse, thanks to you my MentalM friend!
squacks till later...TSannie

~~~


No comments: